Terms & Conditions
1. Posters should promote the attributes and breeding of Braford cattle.
2. Posters will be evaluated as potential advertisements to persuade cattlemen to consider buying or utilizing Brafords. Promotional impact, creativity, originality, personal design and handiwork will be considered in judging
3. Posters must be 14” x 22” (half of a sheet of standard poster board). No other sizes will be accepted.
4. Only one entry will be accepted from each contestant.
5. The contestant’s name, address, age and class number must be clearly indicated on the back of the poster. No identification of the participant is allowed on the poster front.
6. Posters become the property of the UBB at the time of entry and cannot be reused from year to year. The UBB will not be responsible for lost or damaged posters.
7. Entries may be mailed or submitted digitally. To submit a poster digitally, please take a clear photo of the poster to submit via the online submission form.
8. Posters should be mailed to NJBA at address below by June 10, 2020.
National Junior Braford Association
PO Box 808
Reynolds, GA 31076
9. All posters will be displayed at the All American National Junior Braford Show.
10. Classes are based on age as of June 1, 2020:
a. Junior (Contestants age 10 and younger)
b. Intermediate (Contestants age 11-14)
c. Senior (Contestants age 15 to 2020 high school graduates)
I have read the All American Promotional Poster Contest Rules.