Terms & Conditions
1. Other than adults, who pay no fees, you must pay the show registration fee to enter photographs.
2. Photographs must include Braford cattle. Photos that indicate who took the photo will be disqualified.
3. Photographs cannot contain any people.
4. Photographs must be taken by the contestant.
5. Photos can be black and white or color.
6. Other than cropping, photos that have clearly been digitally altered in any way will be disqualified. Please do not enter photos with digital date or time stamps.
7. A maximum of two (2) photographs may be entered per contestant. Only one photo will earn awards or All-Around points.
8. All photos become the property of the United Braford Breeders at the time of entry. The UBB will not be responsible for lost or damaged photos.
9. All photos must be submitted online at https://brafords.org/all-american/by June 10, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. central time.
10. All photos will be judged and displayed at the All American National Junior Braford Show.
11. Classes are based on age as of June 1, 2020:
a. Junior (Contestants age 10 and younger)
b. Intermediate (Contestants age 11-14)
c. Senior (Contestants age 15 to 2020 high school graduates)
d. Adult*There is no registration fee for adult photography contestants
I have read the All American Photography Contest Rules.